Update on COVID-19 Protocols: February 28, 2022
Happy Monday to all! As we move into spring and the days get longer we would like to thank you all for your support through this challenging winter.
With the public health orders lifting for the province of Saskatchewan we have kept some protocols in place in our clinic in order to do our absolute best to keep our small staff healthy and available to serve you and your pets!
* When you arrive for your appointment, please REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE and call 306-955-6111 to check in for your appointment. The veterinarian that your pet is scheduled to see will call you back to take a brief history over then phone and then invite you into the clinic with your pet.
* At this time MASKS REMAIN MANDATORY in our facility.
* We kindly ask if you are not feeling well to call and reschedule your appointment, or ask about telemedicine options.
* Please allow a minimum of 48 HOURS FOR PRESCRIPTION REFILLS. Our staff will do their best to get your pets medications ready in a timely fashion, however we can no longer guarantee same day turn around for prescription requests.
* If you are here to pick up food, or pre-arranged prescriptions there is no need to call, you can just come on into the clinic and one of our staff members would be more than happy to assist you.
We understand that your thoughts on what our current COVID protocols should be may be different than what our management has set as our protocols, and we appreciate diversity in opinion. However, we ask that you please treat our staff with respect as we navigate this next change. We also respect if you are not comfortable coming into the clinic with our current protocols and do still have the option to provide you curbside service, please notify our staff of your needs by calling 306-955-6111 when you arrive to the clinic.
Thank-you again for your support and cooperation!
The Forest Grove Veterinary Clinic was opened by Dr. Liane Bitinsky and Dr. Wanda Burbridge in October 2000, to fill a need for veterinary services in the rapidly expanding North East corner of Saskatoon. We are a full service veterinary practice for companion animals (dogs and cats). Our small staff allows us to foster a close relationship with our clients and patients.
Since 2000, Forest Grove Veterinary Clinic has grown from the original group of 4 part-time employees to 11 dedicated staff members. Although some of the faces may have changed, our commitment to compassionate and high quality care has always remained constant. We believe in individualized care and spending the time to get to know you and your pet.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
We are currently accepting new patients. We look forward to your visit!
Access our online store Access our patient history form
The Forest Grove Veterinary Clinic
Nurturing the bond between people and their pets through client education, friendly, welcoming service and dedicated veterinary medical care.
Dr. Liane Bitinsky, Dr. Sue Tedesco, Dr. Leah Frei, Dr. Mandy Gudelot, Dr. Alison Hay and
the Forest Grove Veterinary Clinic staff welcome you!
|Saskatoon Veterinarian|Animal Hospital Saskatoon|
Forest Grove Veterinary Clinic P.C. Ltd.
8-415 115th St E
Saskatoon Saskatchewan S7N 2X9